You absolutely know you’re a parent when seeing strange things around the house doesn’t phase you one bit.
- A snorkel on the floor of the shower
- A bag of stuff, hanging from the staircase railing by handcuffs
- Scrawling marker on the KitchenAid mixer
- Legos in the bathroom
- A plastic sword sticking out from between the couch cushions
- A glass jar without a lid, stuck on a door handle, with a plastic ball inside of it
These are all things I’ve found around my house, and dismissed without a second thought. (Unless my lovely wife is the culprit…?)